Friday, December 7, 2018

The figure does not depend on the weight: do not believe - look at these photos

test1

The figure does not depend on the weight: do not believe - look at these photos


“I thought that if I reached the desired figure on the scales, it would somehow make me more worthy of acceptance and love,
new opportunities would open up before me. But I discovered the exact opposite. I never appreciated what I achieved, because all the time I was fixed on the thought of the number I needed. <...> Of course, people accuse me of having gained weight again, but I gained not only weight but also received acceptance and love for myself. ”



"Healthier
heavier,
more calories
more carbs
My fitness path was not always simple and straightforward, it was full of ups and downs, but I stopped being upset about these falls, so let it be a step back now, but I already took 100 steps forward from that point where I st
arted. ”



“I usually don’t share my weight with you because I rarely weigh in and he doesn’t say anything. Why? Because the figure on the scales does not reflect my psychological or physical health. ”




“Weight is just weight, it shows nothing but how heavy your body is. He DOES NOT DETERMINE how your body looks like. ”


“I reached the same weight as I had at the beginning of the road when I started training more than 2 years ago. Like I did a whole circle, right? ”


“Here are my two photos and a HUGE difference in the shape of my body, although the weight is almost the same”


“I didn’t change my body with cruel diets, I changed it with regular exercise and ate enough protein. A year ago, this photo was viral - I was invited to the show The Talk, I chat with People, US Weekly, The Daily Mail. ”







"I saw the number on the scales and realized that we all should just shout:" Fuck you! " this damn figure because it means nothing at all! ”

No comments:

Post a Comment