Friday, December 21, 2018

Lighter instead of a ring: 11 real stories of women about marriage proposals

test1


Lighter instead of a ring: 11 real stories of women about marriage proposals


1. Three months of planning
“I organized a quest throughout the city, in which a friend asked him to take part.
They were looking for places that were important to us during the dates. In each place were themed gifts. He guessed only a few hours later! The last key brought him home, where I waited for him with a gift - a cup with the words “I love you” and “Marry me?” I had planned this for three months! He was so moved that he could barely say “yes”, ”- Anastasia, 26 years old.

2. In the car
“We were in the car, he was driving, I was reading about wedding disasters on the phone. I turned to him and said: “When we decide to get married, will we have a big wedding?” He looked at me, laughed and answered: “Usually people offer it in a more romantic atmosphere, but yes!” As a result, we saved money and got married in the park”, - Marina, 28 years old.

3. I bought him a terrible ring
“I invited all my friends to visit, which is very difficult since some of them never come. She made a contest with a search for gifts in pies, and when he saw the ring, I thought it was a joke. I bought the cheapest scary ring and made it wear so that he thought that was the very thing! He even got used to it! And then I admitted that I was joking. He was very happy, and soon we got married ”, - Anna, 27 years old.

4. We admired the city from above
“I was depressed, we constantly swore. He understood me well and asked me to go to the doctor. In the end, I agreed and realized that we were ready to get married. We were at the wedding of friends, and when they returned, I arranged a tour of the roof of a skyscraper and there asked if he was ready to marry me. He agreed, ”- Julia, 25 years.

5. I made a presentation
“I suggested he get married with a presentation on why we should do it. He was surprised at such a submission, but quickly agreed, ”- Alice, 30 years old.

6. We made our rings
“Once upon a trip we forged rings in the forge. Then we went on vacation, he seemed to have forgotten about them. And I took the rings with me, chose a nice cafe, took out a box - in general, he could not get away! ”- Natalia, 24 years old.


7. I got on my knee on the wet floor
“My boyfriend was collecting Zippo lighters, and I wanted to give him one of the collection models, which were sold in boxes as jewelry. On his birthday, we went to the place where we met, and I suggested we get married, holding his gift. I got on my knee on the floor that had just been washed, made a heartfelt speech ... It was important for me to do this in the right atmosphere, and I knew that he would agree. And since he does not wear rings, the lighter was the best gift. ”- Olga, 30 years old.

8. Of course!
One day, I just asked: “Good morning, maybe get married?” He replied: “Well, of course!” After three months, everything happened, ”- Maria, 23 years old.

9. You must
“We were lying in bed, reading, and then I said that he should have married me. He replied that he agreed, and then for 20 minutes he convinced me that he was serious. We chose the rings the next morning, ”- Diana, 29 years old.

10. The computer helped us
“I put the phrase“ Let's get married! ”On the screen saver and called him to show that something strange had appeared on the screen. And so it happened. ”- Daria, 25 years old.

11. Truth is born in controversy
“I started this conversation on a typical day. He began to argue, they say, I am only 21, he is 7 years older and soon I will change a lot. I replied that maybe I’ll change, but I will not stop loving him. In general, I won the argument, and very soon we got married ”, - Alice, 22 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment