Saturday, December 15, 2018

My best sex happened ... on the yacht with the captain

test1

My best sex happened ... on the yacht with the captain

On New Year's holidays, my friends and I decided to go on a cruise in the Caribbean. Eight days you live on a yacht, move from island to island, learn to knit sea knots - a real buzz. Moreover, I can not stand a beach holiday, I always want adventure.



And here we are in the Caribbean! Fortunately, there is no limit. The yacht is a spacious snow-white motorsailer, a hybrid of a sailboat and a motorboat. There are only eight people on the ship: there are five of us, the captain, his assistant, and a cook. The captain's name was Philippe - Cuban, handsome as a god: tall, broad-shouldered, with strong pumped arms. I fell in love with him at first sight, and it seemed that he reciprocated. Seeing me, he immediately broke into a smile, from which his legs buckled (I had to pretend that it was from pitching). Once we spent a private hour with him alone, discussing the device of the ship. I did not remember anything, because all the time I was admiring his green eyes. One evening, our yacht moored to the coast of Antigua. Friends gathered in the city, Philip let go of the team and was left alone on the ship. The cunning plan of seduction ripened by itself. I did not go with everyone, saying that I feel bad. Out on deck, she noticed the light in the captain's cabin. He sat there, so sexy even in a tracksuit, and read a book. I knocked. He was pleasantly surprised by my invasion. I offered wine, I agreed, we chatted a little about Antigua, Philippe said that once there was such a storm that almost all the houses washed away on the embankment. And then I realized that I couldn’t talk anymore, I approached him and (oh, horror!) I kissed me on the lips - for the first time I took the initiative and now didn’t know what to expect. A second pause, Phillip looks dumbfounded - and immediately responds with a passionate kiss. We are falling on the sofa, he is tearing off her dress, underwear ...


It turned out that he had a lot of everything, not just his hands. Feeling his weight from above was pleasant - under his weight, I felt protected. Sex turned out to be expressive, far from being so gentle, to which I was used to, but simply stunning. Then we lay nearby and listened as the waves beat easily against the side. I felt emptiness, but not emptiness, but purity, and it is so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment