Thursday, December 6, 2018

Plus-size model told how she was forced to gain weight and wear linings

test1

Plus-size model told how she was forced to gain weight and wear linings


27-year-old Lauren Frederick from the UK has been working in the modeling business for seven years. Recently, Loren spoke about the stringent requirements that are imposed on agencies for plus-size models.

The British were repeatedly asked to lose and gain weight. In one agency, the plus-size model was called too complete, but after a few years, in another agency, it was considered insufficiently complete. As a result, the girl had to pose in special linings.

"I was asked to gain such a weight in which I would already be uncomfortable. During the filming, I was forced to wear linen with foam linings to look larger. Sometimes I had to wear it in two layers," Loren shared.

"I never liked it. I felt like a liar. My friends will see these photos and say that this is not my body," admitted Loren.

 

Strict requirements for the models are made in Russian agencies. Recall recently it became known that 14-year-old model sisters were sick with anorexia due to the fact that they were asked to lose weight. Now for the treatment of girls collect money.

No comments:

Post a Comment